Marketing Assistant – 1 position
Are you passionate about film?
The Studio Park – The first and only fully integrated International Standard Sound Stages and Filming destination in Thailand is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join the team. You would report directly to our Marketing Director, with frequent interaction with our operations manager, IT manager and administrative team. As a member of a small marketing team, you would assist our Marketing Director in the creation of marketing reports, presentations, data analyses and marketing content. These responsibilities require proficiency (or a willingness to learn) modern office and design programs such as Word, Photoshop and InDesign.
We are looking for a thoughtful, hard-working and ambitious individual—one who is eager to excel beyond the basic tenants of their position. In turn, we offer a collaborative environment, open to your opinions, ideas, creativity, and unexpected talents.
A marketing background in media is preferred, but exceptional applicants of any background will be considered. Excellent English skills and a university degree are required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation and execution of planned marketing programs and projects
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Maintain records of website and social media statistics and analytics for internal reports and campaign analysis
- Monitor promotional activities of competitor companies
- Source images from stock sites to use with written content
- Create and send newsletters
- Assist liaising with outside agencies for social media, SEM, graphic design, and content writing
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, we would really like to hear from you.
Please send your application in English including: